The following terms establish an agreement between you (the user of our CPR Essentials Platform – website, mobile applications and services) and us. Whether you open an account with us or not, you will be bound to these terms and conditions.
Please note that these terms may be amended from time to time, but you will be notified of any new change on the website.
In continuing to use the CPR Essentials Platform you confirm that you accept the then current terms and conditions in full at the time you use the CPR Essentials Platform.
i. You do not have to pay to register on the site, however you’d have to provide us with some basic personal information. The information you provide us has to be true, accurate and updated. (You can trust that your information is safe with us. We do not disclose them to a third party, unless required by law to do so.)
ii. We do not allow for multiple registrations on the site. You can only register as a member once. If found to possess more than one registration at any time, we reserve the right to delete or cancel your membership.
iii. You are also not entitled to allow any other person to use your registration, neither are you allowed to impersonate any other person in any registration whether or not that other person is a user of the site.
iv. On receipt of an email by you to us cancelling your registration, we will terminate your registration. We however reserve the right to terminate your registration immediately without notice if in our opinion you have breached these terms.
Use and Abuse of the Site
i. Any information you provide on the site has to be true and accurate. This information will be used to reach you, when we have to.
ii. Offensive, sensitive, fraudulent, illegal, misleading and inaccurate content are highly prohibited. If found, we will remove such content, terminate your registration and restrict your access to any of our services at any time for any reason.
iii. We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site, but you are not allowed to download or modify it, or any portion of it, without express written consent from us.
iv. In the event that you are informed that you will no longer be entitled to access the services, you will not be entitled to register again and you will no longer have permission to use the Site.
Advertising and Commercial Use
i. As a user of the site, you are not entitled to directly advertise to or solicit the patronage of other users without written consent from us.
ii. You are not to resell the site’s contents other than content you personally post, neither are you allowed to use any data gathering or extraction tools to collect usernames, email addresses or any other data for any purpose whatsoever.
iii. If you breach these terms, then we reserve the right to terminate without notice your use of the site and exercise without limit any other rights and remedies we may have.
i. In an event where these terms are breached by circumstances beyond our control, we will not take responsibility.
ii. Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the site will always meet your requirements.
iii. In the events of website/mobile app repair, maintenance or introduction of new facilities or services, your access to the site may be restricted. You will be duly notified of this restriction and we will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
iv. We will not be liable for any business, financial, or economic loss nor for any consequential or indirect loss (such as lost reputation, lost profit or lost opportunity) arising as a result of your use of the site whether such loss is incurred or suffered as a result of our negligence or otherwise.
i. As earlier stated, it is important that all information you provide to us is accurate, updated and complete. This information will be used to communicate with us from time to time.
ii. By accepting these terms you give your consent to receive communications from us by email and push notifications. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you in these manners satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Other Sites and Linking
i. Please note that we will not be responsible for content on any site outside our site.
ii. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
iii. You are not to establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
iv. You cannot frame our site on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. In events where this happen, we reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
i. We have copyright to every content, format and trademark on this site.
ii. As a member, when you display your own content on this site, you expressly assign all copyright and other rights to such content to us. By agreeing to this, you are permitting us to use your content for any of our other business purposes, even following termination of your registration or membership.
iii. You are not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, or commercially exploit any content on this site without our express written consent. You are not to use any data gathering and extraction tools to extract or re-use the contents of the Site without our express written consent. This is highly prohibited and punishable by law.
Parking Lot Terms & Conditions
- You acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the CPR Essentials Platform, your booking of any Listing via the CPR Essentials Platform, or any other interaction you have with other Members/Users whether in person or online remains with you.
- Neither CPR Essentials nor any
other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the CPR Essentials
Platform or Collective Content will be liable for any incidental, special,
exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or
loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or
the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or
bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with:
- These Terms
- From the use of or inability to use the CPR Essentials Platform or Collective Content,
- From any communications, interactions or meetings with other Members or other persons with whom you communicate, interact or meet with as a result of your use of the CPR Essentials Platform, or
- From your publishing or booking of a Listing, including the provision or use of a Listing’s Services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not CPR Essentials has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Except for our obligations to pay amounts to applicable Hosts and Instructors pursuant to these Terms.
- In no event will CPR Essentials’ aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with these Terms and your use of the CPR Essentials Platform exceed the amount paid for bookings and services in the previous 12 months from the scheduled course date.
Terms applicable to the use of our Platform below:
- Payment and Course Fees:
- We will display every course fee payable by you on site and mobile payment service. You are obliged to pay the amount due and to follow any instruction on the signage as supplemented by these Terms. Failure to do so may result in course cancellation.
- If you fail to make payment, you will not be issued a completion certificate, and you may not be allowed to attend the class session.
- In the event of a complaint, kindly inform us immediately through our help center (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Contact Us page.
- Please ensure that you lock your vehicles and engage any security device, such as alarms, you have installed in it.
- We may also install CCTV cameras in the Parking Lot at our discretion to assist in its proper running.
- You are not to sell, hire or carry out any other exchange of goods and services at a training session without our consent.
- You are not allowed to litter the Parking Lot with waste. Please dispose your litter/waste in bins properly.
- Anti-social behavior will not be accepted at our events. Offensive or aggressive acts will result in the immediate expulsion of any offender from the training session. No refund will be granted the offender.
Please Note: This agreement only governs the relationship between us and you. When you use our services, we are providing you with the means to enter into individual, direct contracts with the Instructors and Educators to use their resources. We facilitate the payment for your use of the resources provided by these Instructors but we do not in anyway, have control over nor are we responsible for the Instructors.