At CPR Essentials, we take priority in safeguarding any information you provide to us. The following policy sets to explain how and for what purposes we use the information collected from you.
By using the website or mobile application, you are agreeing to this policy, so please read carefully. If you do have any question, please get in touch and we will do our best to answer your questions.
When using our platform (website and/or mobile application), we may collect the following personal information from you:
- Certain information required to open an account with us, including your name (first and last name), your email address and phone numbers, as well as some basic security information, such as:
- Details of any bookings you make through the Site;
- Billing information such as your credit card number and expiration date. (This is not stored by us; our Payment Processor collects and stores this information in a safe and secure manner).
- Other information about you that you willingly supply to us.
Please note that if you do not provide the information, you will be unable to register as a member of the site or use any of our services.
Use of your information
Whatever information we collect from you will be used to:
- Administer your booking whether you are a student or an organization acting on behalf of students.
- Collect payment of course fees from you on behalf of our instructors and educators.
- Generate course completion certificates and other necessary certifications relevant to the course chosen by the student. This will require your information be shared with the credentialing authority such as American Heart Association, American Red Cross etc.
- Make general improvements to our Platform (Website & Mobile Application) and the services we offer.
- Analyze our customers’ interaction with the Platform (Website & Mobile Application).
- Notify you of certain offers and new products (subject to your right to unsubscribe or opt-out).
Sharing this information
i. In the case of a merger, business restructuring, transfer or sale of asssets, we may transfer your personal information to a third party but we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
ii. In the case where a venue uses a Parking Management Company or Valet Service at the site, your details may be shared with those third party car parking management providers exclusively for the purpose of adding your vehicle to the relevant permit list to ensure you do not receive a Parking Charge, when you have paid the correct sum to CPR Essentials for the use of the space.
Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so.
Credit Card Information & Banking Information
Please note that your credit card and bank information are safe.
- All payments made through this channel will be collected by our payment processor who is PCI compliant.
- ii. We do not store credit card numbers or CVV/CVV2 security numbers on our servers.
- We do not store banking information on our servers.
Information automatically collected from your computer:
Log files/IP addresses: When you visit the Site our web server automatically records your IP address. This IP address is not linked to any of your personal information. We may also gather other non-personal information (from which we cannot identify you) such as the type of your internet browser which we use to provide you with a more effective service.
We may gather information about your general internet use through cookies. Where used, cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. This information cannot be used to monitor your movements across the internet, and cannot be used to identify you personally.
You can disable cookies through your computer settings if you wish to prohibit their use. This may affect your experience on the site, as certain services are reliant on cookies.
We do not hold responsibility for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third-party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.